Preparing your own income tax return can be a task that leaves you with more
questions than answers. According to a study released by the US Government's General Accounting Office last year, most
taxpayers (77% of 71 million taxpayers) believe they benefited from using a professional tax preparer.
Whether we like it or not, today's tax laws are so complicated that filing a relatively simple return can be
confusing. It is just too easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you are entitled. Even if you use a
computer software program there's no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional.
Here's what you get...
- Your tax return will be prepared and reviewed by tax professionals with over twenty years of experience. Compare this to H&R Block "people" with 6 weeks of training.
- Your tax return and information will also be reviewed for potential tax savings and planning ideas which will benefit you and your family.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back
- My staff and I will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give
the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give
you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
Books a Mess: No Problem! We have a SHOE BOX Department !
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your
bookkeeping, don't worry. My firm can help ! We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, prepare a full Schedule C, as
well as your personal income tax return. Then we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books
in tiptop shape next year.